Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Storage Ideas

I try to keep my studio organized but I am far from perfect! These ideas do help though.
I love old vases, and I love that these have a tropical theme. They are great for pens and pencils.

These watchmaker tins from Lee Valley (online) are the perfect way to store the hundred and some buttons and buckles I have.

This vintage knitting tote I found on ebay and it is the ideal place to keep patterns that I use a lot.
I found this old tackle box in
a junk store, complete with old fishing tackle inside. I keep my small sewing items in it.





I hope you find some of these ideas useful, and I'd love to know what you think and also what some of your storage ideas are!

1 comment:

  1. I love the fishing tackle box! I use a plastic veges and dip tray (goodwill - in person)for buckles, etc. My paterns hang on the wall by clips, but I am on the look out for somethng similar but better. I could use the vase idea too, thanks. Great post!

    ReplyDelete