I wanted to say a big “Thank You” to Miss Cherrybubbles over at Past Life for giving me this award. I love her blog-it’s really fun and full of vintage goodness!
Here is my list of seven facts about myself-and thanks again Andrea!
- My first real pet was a guinea pig named Snoopy. I used to take him for walks using a tiny cat collar and leash.
- In my immature youth I “tagged” a water tower and a sidewalk. (Bad, I know-and I’m sorry!)
- I like any and all of the chocolates in a box of chocolates-coconut, pink fluffy stuff, molasses…I’ll eat them all.
- My favorite number is 19, but I dislike the number four and try to avoid it when I can.
- I once owned a vintage pea soup green men’s golf sweater that I wore a lot. (And I mean a lot-it was my favorite!)
- I wish I could live in Hawaii. I’d have a palm tree in my yard, and I’d have coconut shrimp at least once a week.
- I am terrified (and I mean TERRIFIED!) of spiders. When I was little, I had a high fever and hallucinated that I was covered with them. But I can’t kill them-so I catch them with a bug vacuum and put them outside.
Here are some blogs I love and visit as often as I can. Check them out if you have a chance-they all deserve a stylish blogger award.