Saturday, February 19, 2011

Walking on the Wild Side

Shoes

Quick!  Grab your sunglasses! 

Amy needed some new clothes today, and look what I got!

I couldn’t resist.  I needed new shoes.  My old ones were pretty well used-most of the tread worn off on the many miles I walk in a year. 

If I filled out a personality survey- and it was analyzed by a team of experts armed with computers-and a shoe recommendation was made-this is not what my result would be.  I am quiet-and a little on the shy side.  I prefer not to stand out in a crowd.  So, maybe something sensible-brown or tan perhaps.  Size 8.

But when I saw these-oh heaven help me! 

And at an additional $10 off-I thought they were pretty sensible after all.

6 comments:

  1. Now you KNOW you're going to find fun wherever you go in those shoes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely rockin' the footwear! Walk on ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys!
    I'm ready to take on the sidewalks of Ellensburg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are adorable. Sometimes we need a walk on the wild side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's important to find a little fun once in a while! It kind of makes you feel that anything is possible. And sadly? I suffer from that same thing - shopping for my husband or the kids I almost always find something for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Tina and Kim! I was all ready to wear them this morning and then it started to snow really hard so I had to wear snow boots (again!)
    Soon though! And Tina-I agree, and Kim-we deserve it!

    ReplyDelete