Friday, May 21, 2010

Saddle Up!


I’ve lived in Ellensburg for nearly 10 years, and by now I thought I knew most of it pretty well. But on a walk the other evening, my daughter Amy pointed to this chimney. I was amazed- not only by how cool the chimney was, but that I’d never noticed it before even though I’d walked by it many times. Ellensburg is a western town-and saddles are not an uncommon sight-but I must say, (cowboy) hats off to the innovative and creative person who thought this chimney up!

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing, I have never seen anything like it before! It is incredible what we can miss sometimes! I sometimes say to George, that we travel to other places and examine them in minute detail, but we sometimes miss what is right under our noses! Have a lovely weekend my lovely friend! suzie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete