Thursday, November 18, 2010
1. I like it--a lot (so the other 9 reasons don’t matter).
2. It gives me a reason to get out of bed every morning.
3. It gives me a reason to go to bed every night (the sooner I fall asleep and wake up, well you know-reason #2).
4. When combined with Coco Puffs or Cap’n Crunch, it’s a sure fire energy blast.
5. Certain foods, like chocolate, taste much better with coffee. (Granted, chocolate tastes pretty good without coffee too).
6. It requires that I go to Hawaii every so often-because that’s where you get the best Kona coffee.
7. It really is such a lovely color naturally, but I have so much fun creating new colors by varying the amount of cream I add.
8. It mixes well with other things-like Irish whiskey, for example.
9. Because you don’t have to drink your coffee to enjoy its benefits. Chocolate covered coffee beans, anyone?
10. I like it—a lot (so the other 9 reasons don’t matter). Yes. I KNOW I said that already.
I think I need another cup…