Friday, December 3, 2010

Three Cheers!!!


A big thank you to Cheryl over at Mommypants for letting me know it wasn't possible to leave comments on my blog.  After doing some detective work, I realized that I  had a glitch with the html code on my new blog template, and my comment widget was not working properly.  (Oh the things you have to know to blog these days!)    My husband has fixed it and so everything is now in perfect working order.
Thanks to everyone who has read my posts lately-you are wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Hello you, Well I am here earlier than I said, I am just too nosey, and wanted to see if it works! I realise I miss your blog now I am here again, I have been in a bit of a peculiar place for a while, in my little cave, but I don't half miss you and all my other blog pals! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete