Monday, April 29, 2013

It Must Be Monday!

toes

Oh Dolores!  What a fun mannequin you are!  You painted your toenails!  I won’t need painted toenails when I wear my new shoes!

005

Aren’t they cute?  They have roses and mermaids on them and they remind me of tattoos! I found them after I looked for shoes just like my friend Renae has.  (Hers are really cute too!)

Dolores

What’s the matter now?  Are you pouting, or is the sun in your eyes?  You’re pouting?  But the shoes are mine-and I don’t think they’d fit you.  Besides, you have the blue anchor shoes.  And while we’re on the subject of your wardrobe, it’s good to see you back in your sailor dress again.

1

3

tattoo fabric

And Dolores, I just made this bag!  It has palm trees on the outside, and a tattoo print lining on the inside-and genuine bamboo handles and vintage buttons!  Will you model it for me?

032

Please?

I’ll even give you a tattoo if you cooperate!   I just got a brand new set of felt tip markers!

 

Oh Dolores.  You really should learn how to play poker.  You’d be a natural…

11 comments:

  1. Oh I love Delores and I love your new shoes. A tattoo for Delores what will it be? A mystery continues. B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks B:) I'll have to post pictures of her "tattoo!"

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! Now I don't have to envy Renae any more;)

      Delete
  3. She and Frances would be a stellar team. They could gamble all the way to Hawaii and back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawn, can you imagine those two on the loose-together! I think it would be a good idea for us to act as chaperones...:)

      Delete
  4. Those shoes are really cute! I love Dolores's pedicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable bag. I reupholstered my bar stools with that same palm tree fabric. Love it! And I wouldn't mind seeing Delores in some tall combat boots, although then her cute toenails would not show.

    ALOHA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lisa! I think that fabric is just about my favorite! I love the color and I LOVE the palm trees! Your bar stools sound cool! I bet D. wouldn't mind sacrificing her piggies for some tall combat boots! I know I would! Send me a pair? Size 8? ;) Aloha, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shoes Valerie! They really do look like vintage tattoos. I think Dolores needs a whole sleeve of vintage roses and mermaids or maybe anchors and sailors ;-)

    ReplyDelete